I studied with award-winning Art-Academy’s in Europe.
8 years studies in visual arts from Norway and Denmark.
The Royal Danish Academy of Visual Arts (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Bergen Academy of Art and Design (KHiB) Norway
Training and mentoring:
Mentoring and healing work with Master Healer in Energy medicine, from Light Body School in Energy medicine.
Training in Brave Thinking Mastery and Dream Building, with Mary Morrissey, Life Mastery Institute. Dream building is a process where you align your thoughts and emotions with focus and small action steps moving toward your dream in all areas of your life.
Other trainings and certifications
Certified art-pedagogue from Oslo College, Norway.
Further studies in Art-therapy in Denmark, following C.G. Jung psychology
Yoga Synthesis teacher certification with Raji Thron.
In person studies with Angela Farmer, founder of a freestyle yoga to facilitate freedom, empowerment, surrender, and transformation. Often described as a soft, fluid, internal, feminine, open, and playful.
Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Health coach training with IIN (Institute for Integrative Nutrition), where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD, founder of Chopra Center for Wellbeing & Chopra Foundation
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
Inside of us is a place that is all-knowing, all mighty, which is a fragment of God. Nourishing, healing elements with in us. There is a spark in each one of us.Dr. Wayne Dyer